Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Question 1



It's Miss Ar again.

I was walking jejely through the gardens of the internet (I wasn't. I was bored and looking for something to do. Note: I have so much coursework to get on with, but I don't understand why it'll be the night before they are due in that I start working on them seriously. I'll be frantically typing and praying to God to see me through just this once and I WILL NEVER leave my work till the last minute. I make bargains with God and tend to forget them too *hides face in shame* and then do the same thing again next time. I am very organised when it comes to most things. I even organise the projects I'm to do, but starting is the wahala. Anyhoo...) when I saw these questions and I was answering them in my head, but decided to put them on here.
There are 25 questions, but I'm going to answer 13 today and answer the 12 tomorrow.
Sooo...number won :p

1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
 I don't tell people how I feel. Or I don't remember doing so. I guess I'll find it harder to look into someone's eyes when I'm telling them how I feel.

2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
 I was really angry this evening because I felt one of my closest friends ever ever ever was being irritatingly stubborn and was not on the same page as I was on something we were talking about earlier on and we kept on going on back and forth and I missed my stop and had to walk a little bit longer home in the rain. I did have my brolly though.
I don't feel the same way. We talked and made up when I got back home. 
I was super duper angry with my sister yesterday too. She's broke and in uni and was trying to blame me for not sending her enough money to cover her phone bills like I'm her mother or something. KMT. I'm still mad at her for cutting the phone whilst I was still talking. Talk about rude. KMTTT

3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
 I'll call my daddy and tell him I love him. I don't tell him that often.

4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
 I won't tell everyone. What's the point? I'll tell my family obviously. Maybe. I'll tell my 2 closest friends. I'll make sure I've set my life in order and then go on a holiday for 2 weeks with them and spend the remaining 2 weeks with my family. I will pull so many stunts and cause havoc :D 
There'll be no point in sending me to prison will there? I would be sad that I'm going off too young, but since my life is in order, I won't be scared. I'll most likely spend more time comforting family and making timetables for what they have to do since I won't be there to do all that. I like planning.

5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. 
 Trust. I can't love without trust. I can't have a full and enjoyable platonic/romantic/familial relationship with you if I can't trust you. Trust definitely.

6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
 Hmm... I don't want to sound mean, but I don't really like animals to be honest. I'll call RSPCA and tell them to come asap. Then again, I'll feel awful. Then again, the dog won't pay my bills. Then again, God works in mysterious ways. I might get a better job. I dunno jare. Hope not to be in that situation.

7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
 The one I love the most.

8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
 If I don't feel the same way, then I'll tell you to sod off pleaseeeee. Joking. I'll tell him to sod off nicely. Maybe. If I love him too, then cool. If it's my female close friend, it'll go more in the line of 'GIRL, ARE YOU HIGH?! WAKA OUT OF MY FRONT NAW NAW'

9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
 I won't. One hour isn't going to make any difference. It will simply prolong the inevitable loss. My friend died of leukemia. We all knew he was dying, which made it easier in a way on us all including himself. He was in a lot of pain :-(
I would not want to see him spend another hour in a hospital bed a shadow of his former self and in pain. NO!

10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
 Yes and no. Yes because I am loyal and trustworthy to those whom I am close to. I will pretty much give up the shirt on my back for you if I think you deserve it.
No because it is difficult for me to open up to people and trust them. I tend to be suspicious and wary of people and it would not be fair especially in the early stages of friendship to me lol.
PS: I was not always this jaded.

11. Does love = sex?
 NOPE!

12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
 If I'm single without any responsibility to anyone or if I'm married but with a stable source of income from the husband, then I'll offer to leave. I have seen what no means of income does to a family and it isn't nice at all. I'll leave.

13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
I am going to do so tomorrow. It is the close friend I was angry with earlier on today. I will tell you later about what I have to tell him/her :D

Hope you had a nice day? I did. Had a new tutor to take us for two of our modules. Our previous tutor is ill or something. He just stopped coming in and no one really knows what's up with him and other tutors just seem to beat around the bush when we ask so yeah. The new tutor is a woman. I like her and her style of teaching. It was a pleasant surprise to see she was a woman. You don't see a lot of women in the field I'm studying in.
I'm off to try to get some work done hopefully and get some sleep.
  
I got a this a day or 2 ago from a friend. I have nothing to say. Nigerians, no one be like us. No one. No one like us *p-square:no one be like you tune*


Have a blessed night and lol (Lots of love)
Wait o, do I stop saying LOL now? Who has the time to sit down and think and come up with all these things? People get time no be small.
It is well.

4 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.
    I’m pleased to be your first follower...first of many to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Covnitkepr1,
      Thanks for stopping by. I'm uber pleased that you're my first follower pleased. I've looked at your blog and I'm following it now.

      Delete
  2. number 10 is totally me
    number 12.......ermmmm, you re so niceeee
    lol @ the lol thing. Nigeria and over thinking things
    thanks for dropping by my blog, welcome to blogsville

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about being friends with themselves lol.
      I'm not that nice. It seems fair sort of. I dunno. Maybe it's because I've never been in that situation. I hope I don't either :p
      As for the Nigerian shenanigan, I tire!

      Thank you :-)

      Delete

Say what...?