Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Award!



Sooo, I was given the Liebster blog award by ay in February, but I hadn't gotten around to accepting it and 'obeying' the rules for accepting it. Thank you for the award ay :-)

The rules for accepting the award are:
  1. Thank and link back to the giver
  2. Answer the giver's questions
  3. Nominate five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers
  4. Ask five questions for your nominees to answer
  5. Post it on your blog

1. Thank and link back to the giver.
Done

2. Answer the giver's questions
Love over money, or money over love? Love

What is the one thing you wish you could be right now? A very successful carpenter/joiner. 

Who is the one person you wish you could meet right now, and what would you tell them? King David. How he kept on walking with God despite how much he messed up.

How do you react when you are upset? I withdraw till I'm okay.

Where do you see yourself in five years. In five years, I'll be a working graduate. I'll be working for a good sized (I tend not to like large companies. I prefer underdogs) construction company in maybe the Middle East or somewhere in Europe or anywhere as long as I'm happy. Working on or towards my own projects. DV.

3. Nominate five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers
My five other blogs are:
4. Ask five questions for your nominees to answer
My five questions are:
  • What is the most random thing you have ever thought about?
  • Justice or mercy? Why?
  • What is your top favourite memory of all time?
  • If you could, what would you do everyday without fail?
  • What question would you like to be asked?

5. Post it on your blog. 
Done

2 comments:

  1. I see the tag...thanks, will get right to it as soon as I can sort by internet issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I was tagged? Will get to it ASAP

    ReplyDelete

Say what...?